Module 1: Resilient Success System: Learn the 4-Pillar Parenting, Professional, and Personal Development Method that Will Shift Your Life to Thriving in all Domains.
- Learn the brain science and research behind why this method will shift everything for you, your family, team, organization, educational decisions, and community.
- Get crystal clear on how this 4-pillar method can support the transformation you long for.
- Identify Your Core Values which underpin how you live, parent, and work at your best.
- Create a Professional/Parenting/Personal Mission Statement based on your Core Values, which guides your decision making in all personal, parenting, professional, educational, and community areas of your life.
- Design and create a Vision Board for your Resiliently Successful Self, Family, Life, Career, Education, and Community which is displayed in your space to support your manifestation.
Module 2: Resilient Self
- Take time to learn how the Resilient Success System 4-pillar method will support your self-care and self-love journey.
- Learn new habits, practices, and systems for each pillar to implement into your daily routine right away, which include journaling, meditation, movement, creativity, nourishment, relaxation, and manifestation practices.
- Transform your daily energy and life from exhaustion and overwhelm to spacious relaxation, clarity, abundance, joy, and resilient success.
- Prioritize your own self-care without guilt, anxiety, fear, or worry, knowing that the more you live from self-love, the better able you will be to love all the people and priorities in your life with your full, best self and the best you can give.
- Create self-care playlists that help you enter a spacious cocoon where you practice everything you are learning in an inspired and deep container.
Module 3: Resilient Partnership
- Slow down and tune in with your significant other to establish a shared rhythm, space, and rituals that nourish your connection.
- Learn new tools, practices, systems, and processes which will support you and your significant other to use the 4 pillars of Resilient Success System to clear away and heal old hurts, resentments, and conflicts so that you can create and emerge into the best version of your relationship.
- Read and implement tools provided as pdf's to help you distribute daily tasks, chores, to do's, and activities equitably, according to each person's availability and interests, so that you generate equality and cooperation in all aspects of your daily life.
- Study and incorporate conversational intelligence models and tools which will support you to have productive dialogue as you figure out new ways of being, cooperating, working, and living in harmony together.
- Watch role plays and design conversations that will support your learning and embodiment of these new tools.
- Establish solid, peaceful ground in your relationship so that the children and other people who depend on you feel the seismic shift and can settle into their own rhythms and energies of peace, harmony, and love.
- Live the truth each and every day that the marriage/partnership really forms the peaceful and loving foundation of the family.
Module 4: Resilient Child
- Learn the neuroscience of the emotional brain and the thinking brain to understand your child(ren)'s deep social emotional need for connection.
- Develop insights into your child's behaviors so that you can respond to their needs instead of reacting to control, from ego.
- Train yourself to use connection rituals with each child so that their connection cup is proactively filled on a regular basis, smoothing their cooperation, behavior, and sense of trust with you.
- Add new tools to your parenting toolbox that include specific go-to strategies corresponding to the 4-Pillar Resilient Success System to quickly establish connection, trust, open communication, confidence, calm, high performance, and motivation in all areas of your child's life.
- Watch role plays, read case studies of successful parent-child conflict resolutions, and design conversations that will support your learning and embodiment of these new tools.
- Let go of anxiety and worry about academic performance, social success, failure so that you can embrace a new mindset and interaction model which liberates your natural joy and confidence in parenting while instilling your child's natural connection, confidence and success in all they do.
- Support your child to be their most resilient self in the face of all the unknowns of their life and our world.
- Instill values that support your child to be their best and become a responsible global citizen of our ever-changing 21st century world.
Module 5: Resilient Family
- Learn the Secrets of Happy Families that correspond to the 4 Pillars of Resilient Success System, borrowed from how the world's best managers create top-performing teams.
- Read and implement the Family Meeting tool into your weekly family life to increase connection, communication, accountability, cooperation, a healthy family culture, and a sense that all are working towards the same mission and vision collectively.
- Get your kids to do chores and be a part of the solution to the overwhelm so that everyone in the family feels productive, is contributing, and making life flow.
- Use your family mission statement to discuss and decide on daily, weekly, monthly, annual family rituals and activities that enhance your connection, family culture, and cohesiveness, that will help your closeness last a lifetime.
- Get active and outdoors as a family by researching, exploring, and committing to weekly nature outings that are fun and strengthening for everyone.
- Celebrate your successes and milestones with rituals, appreciations, toasts, and events that you curate together.
- Creatively mark the passing of your family's life together with group photo and video projects that bring meaning, joy, and fun into your home and family.
Module 6: Resilient Conversations
- Learn how to use the 4-pillars of Resilient Success System to craft conversations that will make a difference in terms of communicating with connection, authenticity, responsiveness, and empathy.
- Get to the core of your communication and be sure you speak with a balance of head and heart your message is received fully.
- At home, work, school, and in the community, having a conversational framework which fosters your own resilience as well as that of others will empower you to go ahead and have the conversation that can change a situation, relationship, behavior, and outcome for the better.
- Watch role plays of real resilient conversations to learn the mindsets, tools, framework, and embodiment of this practice.
- Apply the resilient conversations framework to your own upcoming conversations at home, work, school, and in the community.
- Jump on a coaching call to practice having resilient conversations that work!
Module 7: Resilient Leader
- Learn to lead for organizational health no matter your title or positional power by understanding the research on authenticity, psychological safety, and high performing organizations.
- Understand how your mindset, interactions, communications, leadership can influence the culture and impact of your organization.
- Be the change your organization needs to thrive in the volatile, ambiguous, complex, and uncertain environment of the 21st century so that you, your colleagues, and organization thrive.
- Support innovation in your role and throughout your organization.
- Develop relationships that will support organizational change and health by using compassionate conversational intelligence.
- Spread the learnings and tools of Resilient Success System's 4-Pillar method to colleagues, teams, and leaders by modeling, discussing, and sharing the opportunity for others to enroll in this course with others as a company-funded benefit. I look forward to meeting them!
- Build an inclusive, trust-based culture in your organization starting with yourself, your colleagues, your team, to help your organization to become a beacon for diverse talent and a model of belonging for everyone.
- Encourage your organization to support its parents to enroll in this course as an investment in wellbeing, retention, engagement, and high performance. Be sure to apply for reimbursement for these reasons and ask me if you need documentation in this effort.
Module 8: Resilient Schooling
- Understand the models of education available from preschool through college and how your child's learning style and interests fit with different possibilities.
- Evaluate your child's current learning environment through the lens of Resilient Success System's 4-pillar method to determine if it is supporting your child to thrive to his/her potential while helping him/her to connect to his/her most authentic self, success, and thriving.
- Develop conversational and coaching skills to support your child's journey towards college admissions that will fit his/her needs, aspirations, personality, and life vision best.
- Get expert consulting and customized organizational tools to help you with school choice and educational challenges that you and your family are facing.
- Make the most of parent-teacher conferences using inquiry questions, conversational frameworks, and role plays designed by Kiran to help you maximize the parent-teacher relationship to the benefit of your child.
- Learn how to talk about school with your child so that they open to you, trust you, and confide in you no matter what they are experiencing.
- Let go of comparing your child to an external ideal or conventional definition of success so that you and your child can work together to define a unique definition of success that will set him/her up to thrive in school, college, career and life!
Module 9: Resilient Community
- Learn to evaluate your current friendships using Resilient Success System's 4-Pillar method to see if they reflect your core values, mission, and vision for yourself and your family.
- Support your child(ren) to use the same tools to evaluate the friendships in their lives.
- Learn skills, tools, questions, and exercises to help you get clear on the types of friendships that nourish your true self, to help your kids and family build deeper connections with the right people.
- Reflect and journal on the community and culture where you are living and ways that you and your family can live for resilience through justice there.
- Develop a justice action plan, using Resilient Success System's 4-Pillar Method, that you and your family can work through to become justice allies and change agents in meaningful ways.
- Print and use dinner table prompts to support your family's vision of living for justice in your daily lives through debates, dialogues, decision-making and devoted action planning.
- Print and use a resource list of local and national non-profits who can help your school and local communities do more in the effort towards social, environmental, racial, and gender justice each and every day.
- Raise resilience in your family, school, and community by becoming engaged in diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging through community service to build a culture of justice that you can all leave as a legacy to future generations.